- Improving circulation
- Reducing muscular tension
- Relieving muscle fatigue
- Relieving pain
- Reducing swelling
- Aiding in recovery from injuries
- Improving muscular performance
- Restoring normal function of muscles & joints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Many More
Schedule an Appointment
- 30-45 Minute This Length is best for only one part of the body that is needing attention!
- 60 Minute This Length is ideal for Therapeutic Massage on 2 areas needing attention or a full body relaxation massage!
- 75 Minute This length of massage is my favorite for a full body but with extra concentration on 2 to 3 areas that need extra attention!
- 90 Minute This is also a great length of massage to have the whole body worked on with extra concentration on 3 to 4 areas or more areas if needed!
A variety of techniques such as deep tissue, neuromuscular, sport/orthopedic or swedish therapy is used to help with pain, muscle stiffness, injuries, headaches, arthritis and many more ailements.
Cupping therapy uses negative pressure to pull, lift, open and expand the body's soft tissue. Cupping Therapy helps with but not limited to: pain, stiff muscles, anxiety, headaches and rheumatism.
Get Stretched with Cups on. This is great on areas that are really tight and tender. The cups help relieve tenderness, and bring the blood to the surface, while the stretching helps to elongate the tight tissue.
Get massaged and stretched! The perfect combo to relax and lengthen the tissue. This is great for those stubborn knots that need to relax and for areas that need to be stretched.
These are examples of everything we can do in a Massage to help you with your troubled areas! My goal is to find out what works best for you and your body to help you recover quicker.
Jacy Cramer, LMTJacy graduated from Omaha School of Massage Therapy with 1000 hours of training in 1997. She has learned many different modalities in Massage, but, specializes in Sports Massage, Neuromuscular Massage and Orthopaedic Massage. Jacy’s main goal is to help heal the body of pain.
- Book an appointment to start feeling amazing today! Call (308) 237-7388 or click the "Book Now" button to book online.